|Place of Origin:||FOSHAN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Packaging Details:||woven bag by the end of two sides|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000 tons per Month|
|Surface Finish:||Polished Or Satin||Payment Terms:||TT,L/C,D/P|
|Certification:||ISO9001-2008||Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|MOQ:||Trial Order And Sample Is Also Ok|
stainless steel railing posts,
stainless steel handrail posts
Outdoor Stainless Steel Balustrade Posts For Metal Stair Balcony Balustrade
A) Variety types for selection
B) Competitive price (China mainland manufacturer)
C) Good quality (21 years experienced technical)
D) Excellent service (Years of export experience)
E) Prompt delivery
F) Different designs are available according to customer requests
G) OEM, ODM orders are acceptable
Adopt high grade material (SS304,SS316)
T/T,Paypal ,L/C,Western Union
Quality & Inspection:
1. PMI test to verify material grade.
2. Dimension controlling during fabricating and finished.
3. All of the products have been 100% press tested before shipping.
4. Packed in Fumigation-free plywood box.
5. Third party inspection available.
What you need to know
* Customer needs to provide: architectural sketch, product model, material requirements;.
* Sizes and material can be changed.
* Price varies on material and dimensions.
* On site measurement is available; we can send our engineer to your jobsite.
* Installation: DIY innovation, just screws + bolts fixing. No welding, also if needed, we are ready to provide installation work for you.
* Construction, decoration use, window, door,gate,etc.
* Shopping mall,house
Feature:Beautiful outlook, easy to clean, low maintenance cost
Usage:Widely used on stainless steel balustrade & handrails, indoor or outdoor decorations,etc.
Q: Do i need to maintain my stainless steel balustrades?
A:Like any investment, routine, simple cleaning will ensure the longevity of the product. Proprietary cleaners are available on the market today but routine washing down with a mild detergent and clean water should suffice.
As a “rule of thumb”, clean your stainless steel as routinely as you would your windows. For more stubborn marks or stains such as paint, grease etc, please contact your supplier for advice on the best solution.
Contact Person: Silvia Wu